1) Don’t be fooled by the color of pineapple! Many people don’t know that the sweetness of pineapple will stay at the moment you pick it. Although the flesh of pineapple will become more yellow, it will not become sweeter because you put it for two or three days, and its taste will not change.
2) You don’t need to buy whole yellow pears, as long as half of them are yellow. Look at the stalk of pineapple, black and moldy are not fresh.
3) Look at the leaves on the eyes of the yellow pear. It is better to have emerald green if it does not wither or shrink. The same is true for the crown. Choose the leaves that are not dry and emerald green.
4) On a hot day, if you buy pineapple outdoors, the ripe pineapple will have a fragrance. Don’t buy too big pineapple. It is a wise choice to buy pineapples of 1 to 1.5 kg.
5) Looking at the eyes of pineapple, the eyes are opened wider, indicating that the pineapple is developing more soundly and healthily.